Would you like to know the value of your company?
Would you like to be certain your company sells for the highest price possible?
If your business generates $5 million to $100 million in annual revenue or $500,000 to $20 million in earnings, you don't need to pay tens of thousands of dollars for a valuation – contact us at our web sites or call one of our professionals to receive a no-cost preliminary valuation of your business. We also provide comprehensive valuations for a nominal charge.
PGSA, LLC requests that you have the following information available for preliminary evaluation:
- Company Profile (Name, Industry, Address, Form of Organization, Ownership, Board of Directors, Organization Chart, etc.)
- Last 2 to 3 years of P&L statements and/or tax filings
- Copies of your products, gross margins, and Intellectual Property/Patents
- Customer/program/application data. Is your future business forecastable?
- Copies of any significant property or equipment leases
- Copies or summary of any material vendor, supplier, franchise agreements that you believe may have impact on your business value
PGSA, LLC uses the information you provide exclusively for valuation purposes and your confidentiality is guaranteed. A PGSA dealmaker will work closely with you to ensure your satisfaction.
IRS Rule 409A Valuations for Stock Options and Warrants
Section 409A of the Internal Revenue Code was passed into law to eradicate abuses of distribution timing, election timing, and the acceptance of accelerated payments under a variety of unqualified deferred compensation arrangements. Section 409A dictates the rules which such unqualified deferred compensation arrangements must adhere to. Failure to comply with the requirements results in a stiff penalty, generally amounting to the exposure to immediate taxation of all amounts that were deferred under the plan for the current and all previous years, in addition to becoming subject to an additional 20% excise tax. PGSA is well-qualified to perform valuations that conform to these strict government regulations.